Friday, September 10, 2010

A New Year and New Blog

Well, here we begin a new school year. Since I am no longer RCTA President, I intend to be involved in the union. So, I will post my thoughts on things that are going on in both the District and RCTA. My thouhgts are my own and do not reflect any official RCTA views.

Some have wondered what I will be doing after 6 years as RCTA President. Currently I am at Summit View independent study. This is a new adventure for me, after 28 years in the classroom, but I am doing well and learning a whole new program. I am running for RCTA site rep here as their previous rep retired.

I will continue to be involved with RCTA and CTA. I have offered Tim any advise on issues that have come up over the years, and I know the Exec Board will always be there to help in his transition. I continue to be on the CTA Elections and Representation Committee, and will be attending all State Council meeting in that capacity.

If anyone wishes to contact me with a question, I will try to answer it to the best of my ability.

Wishing you a great year!
Mark

No comments: